annie.makeup

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nail Polishes I LOOOOOVE

This is just pure glitter and JOY! I love love love this nail polish. It's so beautiful, shiny, and most of all distracting. I find myself distracted by the color of my nails while I drive (probably not too safe). Although I love this color to the fullest, it lacks longevity. I find that the nail polish feels off quickly. I'm going to need to find a way to make it stick! I never want it to go away!

Mad As a Hatter (Alice In Wonderland by OPI)

Here it is, Dorothy's red pumps in a bottle. My new roommate and I decided to take a trip down to Sally's and saw this in the Wizard of Oz collection by China Glaze. We are enamored. This is a beautiful twist to an untimely classic!

I first heard about this color on an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. It was the episode where Kim finds a little lost stray dog. Right before she finds the dog she walks into the nail salon asking, "Do you have the color 'My Private Jet' by OPI?" I had to look it up, and duh! I fell in love.

It's a dark charcoal with exciting specks of metallic silver!


No comments:

Post a Comment