annie.makeup

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Springtime!!


Spring is one of my favorite times, it's the prequel to Summer and the Winter weather blows away. With spring comes an array of pastel and delicate colors. Here are a few of my favorite nail polishes to wear in the springtime.

Some selections may not be for you, but I will be sure to put in some neutrals :)


This is a mint green from MAC. I know that this isn't a conventional color, but it's just so fun! You might not want to spend the money on a MAC color, but any pastel green would look adorable.


Do you LILAC it? I do! this is one of my favorites from OPI. It doesn't even have to be Spring and I'll wear it! This is a color for those of you that are iffy about a GREEN or a weird YELLOW. Let me know if you LILAC it too!
Essie's Tart Deco is part of their new Spring collection! I am so very excited to sport this one. It's not quite pink, but not quite orange. Perfect medium. Don't you think?


I hope you guys enjoyed my few selections. Are there any colors you are loving for Spring? Let me know in the comments.



XOXO
Annie






No comments:

Post a Comment